How NFP can help you with your Group Pension Scheme
Specialist advice for Corporate Pension Schemes
As a business grows so too does its responsibilities towards its employees.
Pension schemes and benefits such as Death-In-Service, Income Protection, Serious Illness Cover can become an increasing concern and potentially a risk to the business.
Here at NFP, we can show you ways to ease the risk and burden of providing employee benefits.
Group Pension Schemes
Providing a Group Pension for your employees is a very valuable benefit which can help attract, retain and reward staff. But if yours is a small or medium business then you may find yourself missing out on some of the benefits and economies of scale that larger corporations enjoy. Our specialist pension advisers can work with you to leverage our experience and industry relationships. This ensures that your Group Pension enjoys the same benefits and cost-efficiencies that larger corporations do:
Our pro-active approach to successful investing includes:
- Competitive, sustainable pricing in comparison to the market
- Simplified processes with less form filling and administration
- A strong governance framework
- Efficient administration and support with agreed SLAs and dedicated staff
- Support and advice from investment specialists
- Tailored investment funds and a default fund
- Regular legislative and market updates