Title: Life, Pensions & Investments Administrator
Location: Blackrock village, Co. Dublin
HMP provide expert and impartial advice to approximately 110 corporate clients and many thousands of individuals. We aim to build long term relationships with our clients and we believe that, as a result, our client retention rate is among the best in the industry. Many new clients are referred to us from our existing client portfolio, testimony to the quality of advice and service we deliver.
As our brokerage company continues to expand, we are looking to recruit a Life, Pensions & Investments Administrator to manage new and existing business clients. We are seeking a talented team player looking to further their career in a progressive environment. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, enthusiastic, meticulous and proactive.
• Processing and overseeing new business applications for Group Pension, Individual and Corporate investments, Individual and Company Pensions, Life, Serious Illness, Income Protection and Health Insurance.
• Ability to service complex queries on new and existing business.
• Manage relationships with product providers, underwriters and their internal sales force.
• Provision of product recommendations to customers.
• Produce quotations and quotation surveys.
• Provision of comprehensive, quality customer service support to all of our corporate and private high net worth clients.
• Ensure all retail business is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
• Preparation of reports summarising monthly new business and existing business.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services, dealing with life & pensions new business, ideally with a brokerage background.
• Confident with strong communication skills.
• Knowledge of life assurance, pension and investment products.
• Knowledge of Life office operations and procedures.
• Excellent administrative abilities and a keen eye for attention to detail.
• Good organiser with a proven ability to prioritise tasks and follow through on same.
• Good communication skills with a pleasant and efficient telephone manner.
• Excellent computer skills (ECDL preferred).
• QFA or strong progression towards same.
Please forward your most recent CV to Colm Power, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 2100210 to discuss the opportunity further.